Thursday 11 October 2012

College Magazine Cover Page Photoshop CS5 Mock Up 1

I have designed this cover page on Photoshop CS5 in order to give a more realistic approach of what my final cover page will look like. I have designed the page around my center attraction, my model. I have placed my model in the position I have because they will be connoting the fact they study hard by holding folders. With the model smiling this can also connote to the audience and readers that Wyke College is a comfortable, happy, outgoing yet relaxed place to be. I have placed the model towards the right of the page because the sell lines/cover lines can be placed in the left third of the magazine cover. This essentially is for when the magazine is stacked on a shelf, therefore the sell lines are still visible. The barcode placed on the front of the page is a clear indication that the magazine isn't free which will then draw their attention to the price, date and issue number placed on the top. I have placed a row at the bottom of the magazine to put the teasing content within. This will therefore draw the reader into more content inside the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment