Wednesday 21 November 2012

Location Ideas - My original images; www.wix.com/lozmab8/snapphotography









Looking at the images I've taken and been there at the location I have a strong idea of what each of these places are like, this will give me inspiration for where I want to do my photo's if I choose a locational shot. 
  • The first shot was taken in Bridlington, this is the only image I did not take however am featured in this image. Bridlington beach is a beautiful setting and give a great atmospheric feel for bands when they do group shots there. A collaboration of people who are placed in a location like a beach relates to the audience. Beaches are usually enjoyable for everybody so this automatically put the audience into a light mood by taking the photographs here.
  • This next shot was taken at Kings Mill in Driffield. A fairly isolated area however brilliant for dog walkers and duck feeders! Kings Mill is a very large old mill with a river, several bridges and a cornfield at the back. Near by there is also a waterfall which provides a wonderful picture landscape. This image was taken near the conker trees at the end of summer/ early autumn of 2012. 
  • The third image was taken again in Bridlington, yet this time at Danes Dyke. A very popular tourist destination for photographers, dog walkers, climbers, and cliff top views. I placed my model along the beach on a rock near shore. I captured the image by positioning both him and myself so that his body looks like a silhouette. This is an idea I could use for my final piece DPS. The location again shows a beach and beautiful views however a different side to beaches that we see in image 1.
  • The next picture I took was in summer, again in Kings Mill, Driffield. This was in the cornfield that was earlier mentioned. I particularly enjoyed taking this shoot as I collaborated my models colour and complexion aswell as the sun to produce a lovely image. This, throughout the year is a wonderful place to take pictures as in spring summer it is very bright however through autumn/winter the flowers and crops die down and it becomes a great place for saturated image. A very good location for acoustic artists for example and near my home.
  • The following image was an image taken whilst producing my perfume bottle cover. This was an unused image taken at Burton Agnes Hall. A very popular tourist destination. The whole site is wonderful providing The hall itself with amazingly presented gardens and forest aswell as life-size games for children to play with such as checkers and chess. This location is very classical and looks professional in images. With classical singers or 'posh' artists this would make a nice location for images.
  • Last but not least are the three remaining images. These are images that were created also in Danes Dyke taken within a broken down pub/hotel. With a golf course almost metres away the house was very popular. After a fire it left the house with little left but rubble and a few bathtubs. The images taken are within the location and by far some of my favourite images. My models naturally are very 'vintage' like with their clothing and image. I chose them to model at the house because this goes well with the old building. By adding contrast to the final images, the colours instantly then stand out to my eyes and this is the impact I want to make on my audience when they look at my magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment