Thursday 29 November 2012

Behind the Scenes

After looking at behind the scenes videos of music videos I chose what I wanted to do in my shoot. Although I dont really like vocals in the behind the scenes I decided to putting a backing track onto my shoots video. I have my model 'Lil Red' the singer dressed up to match her stage name. Will show me putting on her makeup and adjusting her outfits then the taking of the shoot from different views. This will show my close ups, medium close ups, and long shots aswell as the whole shoot in progress. I would like my video to be around two minutes long and just be a quirky way of showing my shoot and the studio. I like One Directions behind the scenes video the most because they produced exactly what I want to.. a video to show the fun side of photoshoots aswell as my serious outcomes :) Their video :

No comments:

Post a Comment