Monday 7 January 2013

Peer Assessment

Rachel Bower

I love your blog and the effort you have put into your research of your music genre is really good. I like all the ideas you have put onto your blog that we wasnt asked to put on to our blogs.

Your front cover is really good I like the fact we instantly know who the cover story is about and I like the fact the sell lines are busy and make you want to read. Your headline is really good and doesnt nbeed to be changed as it stands out to the reader and I love the effedt of it.

There isnt much you can improve because I really like your front cover but you could play around with the effects on your image and maybe the effects on your font to make them mo0re blod and stand out but overall it is a really good front cover. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment