Friday 25 January 2013

Contents Digital Mock Up 3


Within this contents page I took a less conventional approach and used a notebook style. This was initially to attract the eye to the page straight away. Having a strong contents page will prepare the audience for a good magazine throughout. I chose a cork background because its like a notebook style, its sketchy yet fun which is what my music magazine would be if I published it. The banner of images at the bottom of the page is unconventional yet I enjoyed putting this together because the images are controversial to the front cover image. This is because the front image is quite serious, a model-esk image. This strip of images shows a more fun, creative side of Lil'Red herself. This makes the audience want to read more about her DPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment