Monday 11 February 2013

Front Cover - Changes after peer feedback


I made changes to my front cover due to the peer feedback I received on my last media session. The changes I made were because the previous items on my front page were unconventional. I took the page numbers off the front cover therefore making it look like a more conventional, convincing cover line. Not only that but I took off the border from around the barcode. The barcode I have is a medium size just like magazine's such as Billboard because it is then noticeable to the target audience that it is a priced magazine. This will draw their attention to the dateline and price line at the top of the page, where I purposely presented my splash nearby. This is next to my advertisement to win V Festival tickets, this can draw the audience to buy the magazine without even reading the cover lines!
I added a tagline along the bottom of my magazine's border. This is showing that there is exclusive information given from plugged magazine that they may not get anywhere else. I moved up my One Direction prompt due to fitting this tag line in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment