Wednesday 19 December 2012

Music Magazine Cover Draft 4


I changed several things from the last draft to this one. A main change is the bold heavy title, this will hopefully bring more interest in the magazine due to the eye catching title. I made a connective link between the title colours and the artist. This is because The artist name is Lil'Red therefore for this particular issue I made the title relate in colours. Not only that but I made the background of my model more peach coloured on the text side. This was in order to give more of a coloured feel rather than just white like other magazine cover images. 
   In my opinion I could change the bottom banner due to the fact it is eye catching yet not conventional. I could put the title inside another strip at the bottom and this could help make the magazine look more conventional.

No comments:

Post a Comment